cyberindiana banner


    Images: Images of Sheridan Indiana


Farmers National Bank
500 Block South Main.
(Click image to enlarge)
Stanley Brothers
300 Block S Main.
(Click image to enlarge)
400 South Main
(Click image to enlarge)
Thistlethwaite Building
200 S Main. 1886.
(Click image to enlarge)
106 East Second Street
Built around 1875.
(Click image to enlarge)
Sheridan Post Office
107 W 4th Street. 1939.
(Click image to enlarge)
First Methodist Episcopal Church
NW Corner of 2nd and Adams. 1917.
(Click image to enlarge)
First Christian Church
NE Corner of 3rd and Adams. 1910.
(Click image to enlarge)
Central Indiana Telephone Building
East 4th Street. 1909.
(Click image to enlarge)
Sheridan City Hall
508 S Main St.
(Click image to enlarge)
Sheridan Public Library
2004 image; the library has since moved.
(Click image to enlarge)
Adams Township Consolidated School
1930.
(Click image to enlarge)
Copyright Michael Habeck